Having engaged employees is the key to creating fun in the workplace while growing sales
Who says you can't have fun with your team!
Well it's that time of year.
The time of year when all the creatures of the night can come out to play!
Getting your team active with your social content is never easier than on Halloween as we all can have fun with the spirit of giving and supporting our communities.
Why not use this time to get your team engaged with some fun content you can develop yourself.
So how to do this?
Do you have a phone, of course you do...starting there you can record video and or take pictures of your team. Have a Halloween party and show the world just how fun a group you are.
1) Bringing your team together creates a fun atmosphere that people want to work in
2) showing the world also helps your customers to want to work with you
3) prospective customers see a fun company they too want to work with
4) positive happy and fun content attracts and build your companies online networks and image simultaneously
5) allowing your teams to share and spread this fun content will attract even more top quality employees
6) having fun not just on Halloween but all through the year with your teams will greatly reduce attrition while cutting your overall costs in building and maintaining employees
7) By doing this you also improve your brand and your marketing efforts, all while having fun!
Don't just take my word on it look at these stats
Rick Rea &
Home | About Us | Testimonials | Sales Training Boot Camp | Power Sales Workshop | Advanced Sales Program | Contact | News
530 Oak Ridge Way E, Suite 105
West Fargo, ND 58078